Edit: The Product Lines I'm able to offer changes from time to time so I would suggest going to this page to see a current list.
- The Horseman: A large belt pouch (6" x 3" x 2") that closes with a keeper for the quickest and most convenient access.
- The Spaceman: Similar to the Horseman but it closes with a snap for a stronger fastening.
- The Crusader: A smaller pouch (2.75" x 2" x 1") made from one piece of leather and closed with a snap.
- The Trunk: Another larger pouch featuring internal partitions that divide it into 2 or 3 pockets.
- The Shutterbug: A custom made pouch fit to a specific camera.
- The Adventurer: A drawstring pouch perfect for carrying dice featuring custom tooling.
- The Professional: A crisp, clean cut messenger bag equally suited for business or pleasure.
- The Sprite: A flat messenger bag made to resemble the 2D sprites of retro video games. Great for carrying tablets.
- The Easy Rider: A flexible messenger bag that can be rolled up for easy carry on a motorcycle or bike. (Coming this Spring)
- The Bard: A two piece guitar strap who's length is adjustable with a feed-through system. Tooled with a unique and personal design of the client's choice.
- The Workman: A utilitarian, all leather belt perfect for everyday wear.
- The Boot Scoot: A 1.75" wide belt tooled with the recipient's name and a series of icons.
- The Mayor: A unique, personal belt made from multiple layers of leather for a one of a kind look.
- The Gamemaster: A latigo box perfect for carrying game pieces, pencils, erasers, etc
- The Slim: A slimmed down card sleeve just large enough for carrying a few credit cards and some cash.
- The Slab: A distinguished and practical bifold wallet with space for at least 8 cards and plenty of cash. (Coming soon)
Mason Jar Holdsters
- The Traveler: A sturdy and convenient holster/wrap for a 500ml/16 oz mason jar (about the volume of a large tumbler)
- The Tankard: A larger holster for a 1/2 gallon jar, fastens more securely to the jar and features a rigid handle. (Coming Soon)