Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Tan Wallet

This was a quick commission for my brother-in-law.  The design is patterned off a prototype I built a couple years ago and have been using for myself so I'm pretty confident in the general design.  I cut down on some of the build time by removing any semblance of a cash pocket and streamlining the card pockets a bit.  I figured I could seal the fabric and keep it from fraying by "cauterizing" the edges but that's had the unintended effect of warping the edges a bit.  After spending the night in traction most of that warping's gone away but I suppose we'll have to see how it works out over time.




No comments:

Post a Comment